Okay, it is almost Easter so I thought I would share some of the best picks from the craft section of my feed reader. Seriously, if you are even vaguely crafty* then there should be something here to make you smile.
Most of the links lead you to How-To posts so if you’re game enough to try one or more, don’t forget to pingback here so I can see your art.
- Origami Bunny Box – with instructional video.
- How To: Tie Dyed Easter Eggs – so what you say? They’re edible.
- Tiny Baby Bunnies – knitted bunnies. I might even go out and buy needles for this one !
- Faux Pyansky – a cheats version, but very neat. You absolutely MUST visit the link to the egg artist Katy David’s site. Really.
- Embroidered eggs tutorial – yes, you read that right. Mad. Yes. Possible. Yes. Going to try it? No.
- Cadbury Easter Egg Chocolate Cupcake – no instructions for this one, but I’d love someone to give it a try. Hint, hint, hint.
- An Easter inspired felt gift box – the decorations in the post aren’t to my taste, but the idea of a small felt box is.
- Rolling Egg Painting – this one is for the kids to do. If you have fine weather, some plastic eggs, paint & paper then this one might be for you.
- Papier-Mache eggs – from one of my favourite blogs.
* knit, sew, bake or have kids.