Welcome to my Weblog.
I have been doing some reading on what makes a good weblog since I’ve been on WordPress, and you can’t beat Lorelle’s “Who The Hell Are You?” for bringing focus to the About page. So here is the new and hopefully improved version in homage to Lorelle’s post. 😉
Who are you?
- I go by Oh Waily Waily here but I am also known as Twoflour in other places. The inspiration for the blog name can be found here.
- And, to my friends and family I am Lynn.
What do you do?
- I run a family-owned SME. Emphasis on the S.
- I run. Literally.
- I cross stitch, read, listen to music and watch films.
- I fritter away my hard earned money on my genealogy habit.
- I eat, drink, breathe. And, more miraculously, I think about life. My life. The world’s life.
What are you talking about?
- My life experiences.
- My point of view.
What will you be talking about?
- my work (see this for guidance)
- my hobbies
- travel (if I’m really lucky)
- maybe even my love of food and drink.
What gives you the right to talk about anything?
- I exist. I have an opinion. I can talk (just ask my husband) and I can type.
What are you doing here?
- I’m writing as an expression of my experiences.
Why are you doing it here?
- Because I wanted something more permanent than my serial e-mail “Cerebral Mutterings” for my friends to read.
Who the hell are you?
- I am me. Are you willing to take the time to get to know who the hell that is?